Your Venta Warranty
Thank you for choosing Venta. All our products are innovative, user-friendly, and of a high technical standard. They offer optimum quality and performance as well as simple operation. Should you encounter any issues, our Venta support department will handle your matter as quickly as possible.
For the duration of 24 months, Venta warrants that all our products are free of defects if used properly. If if there should be any issues with mechanical parts (Gear Box, Mounting Ring & Rubber Coupling, Motor Assembly, or Power Cord) during this time, Venta will provide the necessary spare parts as quickly as possible.
This VENTA warranty is tied to the product, and within the warranty period, a warranty claim can be made by the original purchaser only. A valid proof of purchase is required prior to processing any warranty claims.
During the warranty period, defects that clearly result from material or processing errors will be eliminated. VENTA will provide spare parts or repair the product and the consumer is only responsible for the cost of shipping. After such a repair or replacement of spare parts as well as after a firmware upgrade, the date of the beginning of the warranty period is still the date of the original product purchase.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- The purchase receipt has been altered or made illegible in some form.
- The model and/or serial number (if present) on the product has been removed, altered, or made illegible.
- The product has been repaired, modified, and/or altered by an unauthorized company or person.
- The product was not operated properly according to the operating manual.
- The product is not functioning properly because it was not developed, produced, permitted, and/or authorized for the country in which it is being used. This may be the case, for example, if the product was acquired abroad.
- The customer was already aware of the defects at the time of purchase.
- Defects are the result of not adhering to directions regarding the service, cleaning, and maintenance of the product according to the operating manual.
- Defects are the result of abuse, faulty use, and/or any other use of the product than is described in the operating manual.
- Normal wear and tear of products or product parts that can be classified as wear parts due to their nature (e.g. batteries, hygiene disk, filters).
- Defects caused by animals, lightning strikes, abnormal voltage, fire, water, environmental disasters, or damage during transport.